Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coming Home

The first title I had for this entry was ‘Always Coming Home.’ I don’t know who I stole that phrase from, but it’s safe to assume that I was not the first to use it. For some reason a Carly Simon concert that was broadcast on HBO sometime in the past comes to mind.

I also vaguely remember it being the title of a story from a comic, perhaps the X-Men.

Though I think that it’s safe to assume that it was used before Carly Simon and whomever happened to write that particular issue of the X-Men, so I think that I will be OK.

Though just saying it to myself a few times made me think that perhaps ‘Coming Home’ would be better.

Besides, I recall that being a title of a movie with Jon Voight, so perhaps I am moving up in the world, in that I am borrowing titles from quality entertainment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment